Saturday, November 8, 2008

I Unclogged the Artists' Block!

It's been a couple of years since I've produced a piece of work I've thought highly of & so I've been trying to find the motivation to start painting again & I think I've finally found it! I'm a big fan of Toronto DJ Michael Morton/displacer (http://www.dsplcr.com/) & have always loved this photograph of him, so I decided to paint it! I'm still developing it, but want to keep records of my progress. I'm hoping this starts off a snowball effect of more to come! I got into a musician kick back in high school, so who knows, I may develop a series as well!


10.23.08


11.4.08

Feel free to comment & thanks for taking the time view my posts & artwork. And a very special thanks to Michael for allowing me to produce his first piece of "fan art." :)

KL.

No comments: